Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Support the 2017 Duke Energy Club, Conference, and Case Competition
Duke MBA Energy Club
The Duke MBA Energy Club prepares Fuqua’s top student talent to be the energy leaders of tomorrow.
The Duke Energy Conference: November 8, 2017
- One of the premier student-led conferences in the country.
- Engaging 400+ business leaders, policymakers, academics and students in lectures, panels, meals and receptions.
- Provides sponsors great exposure to students and industry professionals at Duke and in the RTP area.
Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition:
November 7, 2017
- The 5th annual competition, will bring together 100+ participants from 15-20 top MBA and graduate programs to tackle a real energy challenge.
- The 2015 competition featured teams from 16 MBA programs including Yale, Michigan, Cornell, Berkeley, and Duke.
- Sponsoring the event gives your company the opportunity to interact with top MBA students from the best schools across North America. We provide a great platform to access candidates who are interested in the energy industry.
Introducing Energy Week at Duke: November 6 – November 10, 2017
- This year, the conference and competition are part of our 2nd annual Energy Week.
- Over 600 energy minded students, faculty and energy professionals will congregate around energy at Duke
- Additional events include: Duke Smart Home Building Project, Energy Career Events, and Energy Mixers, as well lectures, tours and showcases throughout the Duke campus