The Duke University Energy Conference is pleased to invite students and faculty to present their energy-related research during a poster presentation session at the conference on November 2, 2016.
What: Research Poster Presentation, Duke University Energy Conference
Who: Students, faculty, and researchers from any higher education institution
When: November 2, 2016
Where: The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
Prizes will be awarded to the top three posters.
1st Prize: $500
2nd Prize: $300
3rd Prize: $200
Registration Deadline: October 20, 2016
The poster session will be an opportunity to showcase your research to some of the most highly sought after minds in the fields of energy and environment. We encourage participants to present multidisciplinary topics ranging from Innovation & Research, Legislature or StartUp Ideas in the field of energy. Presenters can get feedback, advice and potentially collaborate with students, faculty and professionals. Judges will include faculty from the field of Science & Technology, Policy & Law and Business & Economics.
Check out the list of energy pioneers confirmed to speak at the event http://energyweekatduke.org/panelists/ !
Poster Presentations Guidelines
- Maximum poster size is 48 inch x 36 inch. Display boards of 48x36 inches and 40x30 inches will be available.
- Posters should be printed using appropriate means.
- Titles should be at least 2 inches high. Use appropriate font styles.
- Words should be large enough to read from several feet away, but do not use all caps. The body type font should be at least 18 point, if possible.
- Text, figures, and headings should be tastefully arranged. White space should be used appropriately.
- Easels and board will be provided and students will be assigned to a specific easel. Please check-in at the registration table to find out your easel and board assignment.
There is NO participation fee for Non-Duke Students and Lunch will be provided.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org